Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

{January 10th, 2011 -- 10/365 } -- Happily Ever After Begins TODAY

{ January 10th, 2011 }
10/365


Sigh... ♥ I still believe in "Happily Ever Afters," though differently than I used to.
I have my "head in the clouds, with my feet planted firmly on the ground."

I bought this frame years ago in hopes that I'd be able to fill it someday and believe that...*someday*....I will. : )While I'm still a single gal and still haven't found someone who's life is a good complimentary to my own, I've observed something in others that I think it such a key ingredient to succesful marriages.
And that key seems to be giving.

Not monetary.

No, something different. Something more.

It's sacrificial giving.

Loving when the other is acting unloveable.

Forgiving, even when they don't deserve it.

Staying committed no matter what.

Putting each other first and loving out of what's best for each other and focusing on the other person.
I'm going to carefully wrap my frame up and put it back in it's tissue paper filled box, wrapping up my dreams that go with it for now. Until I can unwrap and use it, I'm hoping that my heart is molded and shaped and changed so that I can practice pouring out that love and sacrificial other-people-first stuff right now.
Truly, "Happily Ever After" begins TODAY....before I meet whoever "he" is. : ) ♥

Now is the practice grounds for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment