Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

{January 11th, 2011 -- 11/365 } -- A Bowl of Sugary Goodness

{ January 11th, 2011 }
11/365


No thought provoking writings tonight.

Just an earlier snack attack for some Cocoa Pebbles. I've been trying to be more conscientious of my eating habits by eating healthier and by eating more slowly (paying attention to what I'm eating and taking time to enjoy it, not just wolf it down in a hurry...something I'm notorious for since I'm always on the go). I'm also drinking lots more water. Toting around a bottle of water has become a fashionable thing for me.

I've already lost about 4-5 pounds this week. (Yay, victory!)

One of my guilty pleasures is giving into a bowl of cereal instead of noshing on ice cream or some other higher-calorie treat. I normally eat a healthier cereal, but tonight I was craving le chocolate. I could normally care less about chocolate, but tonight it was calling me. ; )

So, into a bowl of flaky chocolately goodness, my spoon went....and yum, did that ever satisfy my craving.

Now, back to chugging my water and eating healthy goodness. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment