Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

{ Black Friday Special -- 1 Day Only! } -- Arizona Photographer


Starting tomorrow at 12:00am, I will be offering a Black Friday photography special!

Limited to 12 11 10 9 sessions only!

 { The Details }

What Do I Get?
You will receive a 1 hour photo session and a CD-R of 35 edited high resolution
digital images for only
$100.00 + tax!

This is a savings of over $250.00 off of normal pricing!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday savings to you!

When Must I Purchase By?
Photo session must be purchased between 12:00am and 11:59pm
on Friday, November 25th, 2011.

How Can I Purchase?
Only Paypal payments and mail-in check payments will be accepted.
Paypal payments must be submitted before 11:59pm on November 25th.
Check payments must have the envelope postmarked on November 25th.
Envelopes not postmarked on November 25th will be returned.
Purchase is non-refundable.

Please send an email to me { Alicia } at alicia@BebaPhotography.com and let me
know that you would like to purchase a photo session.
I will send you an invoice.

When Will Photo Sessions Be Good For?
Photo sessions will be good for the month of December 2011 and January 2012 only.
When you submit payment, I will reserve a spot on my calendar for the month of December or January.

Can I Purchase Additional Products?
You receive 35 edited high resolution images on a CD-R, but you
may also purchase additional
 products { prints, slideshows, canvases, etc. } at regular price separately.

Who Is This Black Friday Special Open To?
Anyone in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. This includes:

EAST VALLEY:
Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Queen Creek, Apache Junction

NORTH VALLEY:
Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Glendale, N. Phoenix, Anthem, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills

WEST VALLEY:
Avondale, Goodyear, Buckeye, Surprise, Phoenix, Peoria, Litchfield Park, Tolleson, El Mirage

Any questions, please email me!

Happy Black Friday Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment