Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

{ January 4th, 2011 -- 4/365 } --Dream the Impossible, Do the Incredible

{ January 4th, 2011 }
4/365

I wore this necklace today and wear it often because it inspires me so much. My friend (Rebekkah of Canyon Moon Designs jewelry -- http://bebaphotography.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-got-opportunity-to-get-behind-scenes.html ) created it for me about 2 months ago and it's quickly become one of my favorite pieces to wear.



She solders these really beautiful inspirational sayings into jewelry pieces and then adds fun charms and other funky, chunky pieces (like the chandelier drops).

My favorite of her words piece on this one is that says, "Dream the Impossible" on one side and "Do the Incredible" on the other side.

I have a tendency to waver in my confidence sometimes and this necklace has been an awesome reminder to me to keep following my dreams and to never give up on them...and to strive to accomplish more than I ever believed possible.

The president at the college that I used to attend wrote me a personal letter one day that included another quote that's been such an encouragement to me. I can't remember the author of it, but I do remember what it said. It said, "Shoot for the moon, because even if you don't reach it, you'll land among the stars."

I want to "dream the impossible" and "do the incredible." Sure, I'm just one ordinary girl. But isn't that the stuff that dreams are made of? And who said that you or I can't? What limitations do we place on ourselves that keep us from reaching farther and striving harder?

I've done "the impossible" before by changing how I thought about a situation and want to keep proving myself wrong in other areas too. What about you? What do you believe you can't do, that you might just be able to do if you tried...and kept trying? : )


DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE. DO THE INCREDIBLE. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment