Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{ January 24th, 2011 } -- 24/365


{ January 24, 2011 }

24/365


When life hands you lemons, make lemonade....or at least a really good lemon meringue pie. ; )

I've been guilty of doing it--lamenting over troublesome circumstances when they come my way. I just did that this weekend. But how much more sweet to turn a bad situation around and make it into something good.

I had to stop and refocus myself this weekend and tell myself that it's often not the circumstance in my life that needs changed, but my attitude towards it.

So, when life hands you those puckery little handfuls of sour, find a way to glean something good from it and turn the negative into something positive.

Or you could eat the lemon if you wanted to....but I don't recommend it. ; )

Here's to creating a positive outcome in the midst of a bad one!

No comments:

Post a Comment