Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

{ January 21st, 2011 -- 21/365 } -- When Time Stood Still


{ January 21st, 2011 }
21/365


This evening I saw the most glorious sunset across an open field. I love how the sun dances golden streams of light through the leaves and almost seems to fill the air itself with hues of gold and amber.

Something about it is so rich in remenisence and memories. Something about sunsets like this reminds me of the echoes of my past of people who were very close to me and stirs my heart within me.

These golden rays whisper contentment and peace to me. It quiets the inside of me, makes me take a moment and pause...and be grateful for all that I am blessed with. ♥ : )

PS: Here is another picture from yesterday. It's not part of my 365, but it was too pretty to resist posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment