Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

{ January 16th, 2011 -- 16/365 } -- Spring Is Here!

{ January 16th, 2011 }
16/365


Spring is here!

Well, at least it seems to be that way. We still have awhile to go with winter, but Spring is already giving a dress rehearsal and is showing up in many ways.

There are shoots of bright green grass coming up through the dead stuff that dries up every winter, the sun is starting to shine warmer, fruit is starting to grow on the trees and there are doves cooing on our fences again.

Less than a week ago, I wanted winter to hang around for awhile. But now that I've seen some of the beauty of Spring, I want it to come quickly. It is so beautiful and the warm air has been leaving me chipper and bouncy on the inside.

A co-worker of mine commented the other day that I seemed to be really happy because I was smiling a lot and I think that Spring has something to do with it. I feel so happy and light when the sun is shining bright and can't help but smiling. It has a way of making you feel all happy and sparkly on the inside. : )

So, I'm welcoming it with a big embrace--can't wait for it to make its grand entrance and put on its full production in all its glory! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment