Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Berlinger Family

Can I just say, I looooove the Berlingers! : )

I love those photo shoots you walk away from, feeling like you've known the people for forever, when really it's just the first time you've met.

That's how I felt with this family--they are AWESOME!


They asked for me to come photograph their family at a park here in AZ and when I arrived at the location, I was totally blown away. Where (in this dry and overheated desert) do you find lush green hills and weeping willow trees? I was in hog heaven! There was even a lake.

J'adore with a capital "J"!

We started off taking group pictures on one of the soft grassy knolls.


But soon, the boys discovered a playground nearby and zoom, they were off!
(I mean really, what kid CANNOT resist a playground?)

The older Berlinger boy kept saying, "Watch me! Watch me!" and then he'd pull this adorable cuteness out and melt my heart--what photographer does not absolutely love this? ; )


The playground was beckoning both boys....heck, if I were still a kid, I'd be hanging off those monkey bars and climbing the rope bridge too!
These little guys are full of energy, leaving me thinking, "Oh, to be young again!"


I was amazed at the strength of the littlest Berlinger--he's got the strength and grace of a gymnast and kept lifting himself up and pointing his toes like he was a little athlete...and he's still less than a year old! I can only imagine the strength he's going to have when he's older! Look at him go! Wheee!



Dad got into the fun by turning his littlest one into SuperBaby! Clear the launch tower!
I must say, my heart lept up into my throat when I saw him get this high!

But SuperBaby was loving every minute of it!


The boys loved the slides...


....and Daddy Berlinger did too! ; )


I was able to sneak in some portrait shots of each member of the family. I love how portrait shots can capture each person's unique personalities.






I love this shot of Mama Berlinger--I think she looks absolutely beautiful and shines beauty from the inside, out. 


I chased the boys around the play yard and started to notice something very special.

Love.

Love from Mama and Daddy Berlinger for their little guys.

You could sense it.

You could see it.

Love, when showed on the outside, is so beautiful.
It makes you stop and take notice and have that warm and fuzzy Hallmark greeting card feeling on the inside. It makes you thankful for those you love. It makes you thankful for goodness that's still in the world, lighting it one candle at a time until each area of it shines brightly.

There was no exception with this family. Look at these love-filled moments I witnessed and got to capture with my camera lens:











Haha, just kidding, that last one was a love tap! ; )

The legacy you leave your kids is what they'll carry with them through their lives and what they'll share with their kids and grandkids. It's totally evident that the Berlingers are leaving a great one for theirs.

Now and forever.


3 comments:

  1. Very Cool, Wow, the best presentation in
    photography. What a neat keepsake for the family. They grow so fast. Good looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alicia!! That is beautiful, what remarkable and incredible words. Thank you!!!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you both for such kind comments! : ) Both comments totally touch my heart and bring a smile to my face--thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed the pictures! : )

    ReplyDelete