Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Princess For a Day Free Fairytale Photo Session & Package -- VOTING IS NOW CLOSED!



*UPDATE*
11/24/10: Princess Payton is the winner of the "Princess For a Day" photo contest!

Hi everyone,

The Princess For a Day contest is officially up and going on my Beba Photography Facebook page! : )

http://www.facebook.com/BebaPhotography

Can I say how very glad I am that I do not have any hand in picking the winner? If I did, I would pick them all because they are all beautiful! : )

Voting is now open and will end on November 23rd, 2010.

The winner will be posted on my Beba Photography Facebook page and on my Beba Photography Blog on November 24th, 2010.

You can increase your odds of helping your favorite Princess to win by encouraging your friends and family to join my Beba Photography Facebook page and having them "like" her photo.

The little girl with the most "likes" wins the contest and the free photo shoot giveaway.
You and those you know may vote for your favorite Princess by clicking the "like" button below her picture.

You may only vote 1 time.

Comments are welcome below the pictures but simply stating "like" in the comments form will not count as a vote--you must click the "like" button in order for your vote to be counted.
Full contest details can be viewed at:

http://bebaphotography.blogspot.com/2010/10/princess-for-day-free-photo-session.html
Best wishes to all entrants! : )

Who will be crowned Beba Photography's Princess For a Day? You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment