Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

{ Why I Believe That God is Like Photoshop } -- Mesa, AZ Photographer

{ Why I Believe That God is More Like Photoshop Than Lightroom }

I believe that God is a lot more like Photoshop than He is like Lightroom.

Before you think I've fallen off the deep end, let me explain my rationale.

Per the Bible, He spends time counting the number of hairs on our head.
He hand-knit us together in our Mother's wombs. He delicately hand-details everything in our lives and knows us so well that He knows what we're going to say before we say it, where we're going to go, what we're going to do.

He doesn't treat us like a number like or a face in the crowd like when a photographer batch-edits things in Lightroom all at one time. In Lightroom, things usually occur in groups--several at one time. But in Photoshop, a photographer usually edits photos one at a time. The editing process is more personal. The hand of the artist has personally touched each canvas.

That's why I believe He's more like Photoshop than Lightroom, because He meticulously hand-touches each of our lives and sees us individually, one at a time, and not as a face in the crowd.

So yes, I believe that God is more like Photoshop.

That is all.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment