Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

{ Happy Easter! } -- Celebrations

{ Happy Easter! }
Happy wonderful and beautiful Easter everyone!

When I was younger, my family and I used to get up super bright and early and go to a sunrise service at our church. This year, we're sleeping in a little bit and going to a later service with a big group of family and friends and then going to a party afterwards. This morning, I'm getting ready to go do a photo shoot for my sister and her husband who are expecting their very first child in a few months. For me, Easter is all about miracles and I can't wait to capture this beautiful time in their life where they are expecting their own little miracle. I love how full of life everything is on Easter Sunday! Everything is so bright and beautiful and I'm reminded of a very special miracle that happened the first Easter morning. He is risen. : ) Have a great day today everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment