Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

{ Newborn Session -- AZ Photographer }

{ Newborn Photo Session -- AZ Photographer }

Today I fell in love with a beautiful newborn baby named Eli.
I can't wait to do more newborn photo shoots!


The photo shoot didn't start off well. He woke up from napping and was a little camera shy. I don't think he liked the clickety-click of my camera because he started crying.


We tried moving him around in the bean bag I'd brought to position him, but that wasn't working, so I had Mommy scoop him up in her arms with the blanket prop I'd brought and swaddle and cuddle him that way instead.


{ It worked. }

Soon he had fallen fast asleep in his Mommy's arms and was dreaming.



I brought some wooden letters to include in the picture with him.


"E" is for Eli.

I think that Eli is a perfect name for him because it's a part of the word "Delightful" and that's exactly what he is.

A delight.

A treasure.

A joy.

Babies are so precious and this little guy is no exception.


Babies have a way of capturing our hearts and making us melt from the inside out.
You want to protect and cherish and nurture them.
They have a way of making you love them and want to care for them.




Even dogs know how special these little people are. Their dog, Tino, was ultra protective of Eli and wanted to know everything that was going on with the photo shoot. He wanted to make sure that he was guarding his little brother. Thankfully, I soon made friends with Tino (lots of puppy licks) and he approved of the photo shoot....while still keeping a watchful eye on his little friend. 


Whether at rest or in tears, Mommies seem to instinctively know how to care for their little ones. It's something that seems to be inborn and written on a woman's heart.


Children have a way of bringing beauty into our lives. They bring out the very best in people: Self-sacrificing love. Looking out for the best in someone else. Putting ourselves aside to care for someone that cannot care for him or herself. Laying ourselves down to build this little miracle up into something strong and wise.

"Children are a heritage from the Lord...."

{ Psalm 127:3 }

...and such a joy for those who know them.


5 comments:

  1. I love this blog. What a wonderful way to remember his birth. Congratulations to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. How can you not love a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your positive feedback both of you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Can I use Eli's picture as my profile picture on my Facebook? The picture is soooo cute! Emeellee

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as you give photo credit to Beba Photography {www.BebaPhotography.com}, sure, please be my guest : ) Please visit my new blog at: www.BebaPhotographyBlog.wordpress.com Thank you so much for your kind compliment! : )!

    ReplyDelete