Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

{ Beba Couture -- Stylized Fairytale Princess Photo Shoots } -- Phoenix, AZ Photographer

Do YOU See Yourself As a Princess?

Working out details for stocking dresses for Beba Couture { stylized fairytale shoots } when it launches this year. I know that it's going to be a hit for the little girls. But I want to do princess shoots of teenaged girls and women too. But I'm curious to know if women would be interested in something like that. If you're a teenager or a woman, would a princess shoot appeal to you? The costumes I'm looking at are similar to this one on my Pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/pin/5488830765400310/ I'm looking for feedback from everyone and would love to hear back from you so I know which age group to focus on. Thanks! : )!! ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Im a 19 yr old girl and I would love a princess shoot! No matter what girls say, there is always that little voice inside of them that wants to feel like a princess :)

    ReplyDelete