Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

I am back!

Hello all,

Wow! Time has certainly flown by! It has been a little over 1 year since I last wrote a blog! I took some time to develop my photo website and to pack up and move here to Arizona. But now, I am back! ; )!! And boy, does it feel good!

I find blogs...or rather, the people who write them...fascinating. I follow a few blogs almost daily because the personalities of the people who write them really shine through and I find myself wanting to read what is going to happen next. Almost like reading a good novel, only it's in real life.

I'm a visual person, so this blog adventure is going to includes lots of pictures for you to see. There may even be more pictures than there is text at times, I'm sure.

I'd love to invite you alongside me in this beautiful journey called life and share with you the ways that I see life. Come peek through my glasses and see what I see. From my vantage point, it's pretty beautiful! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment